18 September 2009

Me Dramatic?! Never.

Well for once there is proof I was not being dramatic or crazy...I seriously couldn't fit into my pants (namely my jeans) after about week 5. People looked at me like I was crazy, and all the moms out there thought I was trying to force the pregger look. But no, I was, for once in my life, not being dramatic. I feel slightly validated, yet I'm not sure if I was quite ready to feel that.

So today, I so desperately wanted to wear jeans so I'm at school with jeans on (unzipped and unbuttoned...pulled together by a thick hair-tie) and a shirt that is tight and long enough to hold on to my pants so my underwear don't show and then a shirt on top of that to cover the awful, awkwardness that is holding my pants in place. Oddly enough, it is a pretty cute outfit, even been complimented on it (because they do not know what is going on underneath)

So week 8...and I can't (sort of can't) fit into my pants. It is going to be a fun fashion ride for the next 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment