15 August 2010

Cleaning the Closet


Apparently I have a hard time getting dressed in the morning/afternoon..or whenever I feel like changing clothes. These are some of the clothes that I had accumulated on my closet floor and recently pulled them into the bedroom to sort, fold, hang, or discard. To my defense, I gave my dresser to the girls and I had not figured out how to store all the clothes that were in the drawers- the floor seemed to be the best option at the time. So yesterday afternoon I found myself busy cleaning up while Greg was at an all day orientation for law school.

The girls were not fans of helping me clean as you can see from their expressions!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like the bottom of my closet.. minus the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I love the expressions on their faces! I look like that when I clean out my closet!

    ReplyDelete