07 July 2011

Friday Fountains



Last Friday the girls and I met up with some of my former co-workers at the Fairfax Corner Fountains for some play time. The girls had never been and I was happy one of my friends didn't have a toddler to chase (yet...she is due in October!) so I gave her one of mine to watch over. And my dear friend Marcy was there as well with her 2 year old and her sweet little 2 month old. We had so much fun playing in the fountains...
They were naturals! Alex saw the water shoot up in the air and just stepped right up and played amongst the children and water spouts. Kaylee took a little time to warm up to the idea but she made momma so proud and marched right into the water spouts and enjoyed the water falling all over/on her. She was proud too!
Those adorable and sun fearing mom approved bathing suits were birthday presents from our neighbor GiGi along with those adorable little terry cloth cover ups. The girls love wearing their coverups and Kaylee is known to wear the cover up by just the hood. silly girl. They were perfect to wear during our after play snack in the shade.
If you haven't taken your little one there yet, I highly recommend it. We will certainly go back to the fountains again.

No comments:

Post a Comment