26 October 2011

The Thises And The Thats

So much to do and so much done. Went to IKEA today to solve our living room storage issue so now that mom and dad are on their way over and my tired babies are already in bed I might just enlist their help to build the shelves we bought since Greg is at school.
I have reorganized the girls toys for the new shelves and I'm pretty excited about that. Two light bulbs have been changed in the kitchen this evening and I'll have all the laundry done in the next 90 minutes. I am starting to feel accomplished. And by the end of the night I plan on having #3's bed made (not too hard) and the girls packed and ready for their stay at The Farm. All in a days work here at my procrastinating house :)
Gotta jet for now if I want to get all of this done plus some last minute cleaning. As well as installing some car seats into Ban-pa's truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment