28 December 2011

Christmas Winners

Grandma, lovingly called 'Gugh' at the moment and Ban-pa, which sounds more like 'Baa-pa', got Alex and Kaylee each a ride on toy called the 'Scramble Bug'. They look adorable and the girls love them! The coolest thing about these toys is that the wheels spin 360*- kinda like an IKEA shopping cart. My favorite feature of this toy is that it folds up making it much easier to bring back to the house after a day of play and 3 kids in tow.

Another Christmas winner the little Magna Doodle Santa brought them. It was I'm constant use yesterday. Those and the baby doll strollers my aunt got them. Those girls pushed around Thier bunnies (buppies), puppy dogs and whatever else suited them.

These are only a few of the great successes of Christmas. I am sure I'll be posting more about what the girls have gotten into and what is the toy of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment