04 February 2012

Smart Cookies

We have some smart little cookies on our hands.
1. A few weeks ago while we were visiting GG's house Alex found a piece of trash. And with trash in hand Alex, as usual, needed to throw it out. She walked into the kitchen and peered above the counter searching, searching, searching...she located the sink and hopped on over to it and swung the cabinet door open in hopes of finding a trash can (just like at our house). Unfortunately for her that it's where the trash is located in GG's house, but it was really cool seeing her process information and then make an decision.

2. This morning Alex was pushing her shopping cart around the house and got stuck between the couch and the coffee table. I said, "do you need the table moved to make more space?" and then Kaylee came running over put her back on the couch and feet on the table and pushed. Now, I've pushed the table with my hands to make room but not my feet- awesome that she was able to hear a problem and come up with a solution on her own.

I love my little cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment