26 May 2012

Someone Else Is Loved

The other day I posted about the girls chanting 'Gampa!' Well they confessed their love for 'Gam-mom' on Friday morning.
Thursday the girls were treated to a night of babysitting by Gam-mom and Gate Gam-mom. I went to my friends house for a book club meeting and Greg was at school.
While Gam-mom watched the girls they had a delicious dinner and got to make their dessert of fresh baked cookies...with sprinkles :) when Gran-mom asked if they wanted dessert Alex replied "no banana." okay, alex. No banana.
I was told the girls were all over Gate Gam-mom during the night and That Kaylee even read Cat in the Hat to her. Alex was her usual cuddle bug self and Lily was sweet as pie.
And as usual the night ended with 3 bathed girls and an easy bedtime story and prayers.
Thank you mom for a night out and the girls thank you for a night of fun! They loved it I know because I was woken on Friday morning with love cries for Gran-mom...or Gannnnnnnn-MOMMMMMMMMMMM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment