18 January 2010

Bedding! and more...


Fabrics are chosen and purchased...now I'm working to put it all together! I'll update later today with my progress--things are coming together nicely!

Mom and I got the girls mattresses yesterday and a pretty successful venture, saving 20% on each! I love a good deal :) We also had some lunch and then went to the quilt shop to buy the bedding fabric and it was a successful trip...much less expensive than I had thought too. Enough fabric for 2 bed skirts and 2 bumpers cost me about $65. Not too bad when full sets of ugliness would set me back around $200.

While at the quilt store mom found the most adorable pattern for a sewn elephant stuffed toy- so naturally we bought fabric to make 2 of them...I have no doubt they are going to be loved by our girls! Can't wait to post pictures of them...

Off to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment