26 January 2010

Week 26


26 weeks with my belly button still fully in! :)

I may still be about 39 inches around my equator but that doesn't stop me from wanting to look like my old self :) I have pretty much given up on most of my wardrobe at this point but the number one item still in play is my Jolt brand pants I bought this summer from Nordstroms- what an amazing purchase!

What's life like at 26 weeks?

Things I can still do:

Tie my own shoes
Shave my legs
Wear some pre-maternity clothes
Walk the dog
Make it up and down the stairs w/o wanting to collapse (sometimes)


Things I can't do:

depends on who you ask...
Take off my birthday shoes on my own
Run (not sure I ever really could)
Roll over in bed delicately
Sit up from a reclining position
Sleep a whole night through without a bathroom break
Make it to 10:30 without a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment