18 March 2010

Dresses will make the time go faster...right?

I hope so, I just made my first clothing purchase since DECEMBER! Can you believe it? b/c I hardly can. But a girl at work told me Old Navy had some Maxi dresses advertised on tv, so I went there after work yesterday. To my happy surprise I found 3 great dresses for $15 or $20 a piece- so I bought them. They will be perfect for my last few days at work paired with a cardi and then amazing in the summer time. Since they are long I won't have to worry about my skirt blowing up while trying to manage the kids or too much skin showing when bending over to pick up the toys the kids will throw out of the stroller.

I bought the dress above and I bought it in a darker blue- I may return the blue one and get a solid color instead, thoughts?

And then I bought another maxi with a V-neck top and 1 inch straps in black. (I'm wearing it to work today paired with a yellow tank underneath and a black cardi speckled with black flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment