21 March 2010

So over drinking!

So Friday was a mandatory day of rest for this mamma by orders of the doc. Baby A was low on fluid level Thursday-so I had to go in Friday to see if there was a change. Luckily, Baby A had more fluid, which put her back into the low but normal range, and I didn't have to go to the hospital for IVs.

Now this whole weekend I've been having to rest and drink water, water, and more water. I wish there were a comfortable place for me to lay outside, but our deck isn't really made for a belly of my size to lounge around :)

Hopefully all this drinking has paid off, I'll be at the dr.'s tomorrow morning at 8am to see how the girls fluid level is doing.

ps. this whole keeping track of how often the kids kick is kinda tricky...esp when you nap all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment