09 July 2010

Cloth Diapering

So in an effort to save money more than anything else, I'm trying my hand (or the kids bottoms) at cloth diapering. The adventure starts today. Some of my loving co-workers gave me a months worth of diaper service, so our first delivery was yesterday. 120 diapers + 7 days + 2 diaper covers= fun times ahead. I didn't trust myself to use the cloth diaper overnight so we started this morning with a cloth diaper on Alex. The covers sent are a bit too big, so I am waiting to get the 'newborn' size cover for Kaylee. For now Alex will be my guinea pig.

I'll update on my ever developing cloth diapering skills...so far with the diaper cover it is really simple and doesn't slow me down too much (if I had a diaper cover that fit well it would be much faster). No pins for me, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment