18 March 2011

To The Park




The girls and I went to the park this morning to hang out on the swings and see our friends Lisa and Katie Beth. We had a great time in the beautiful weather. Katie Beth and Alex rode in the swing at the same time and the girls thought it was awesome. They would lean back on each other, grab for each others hands or sleeve and Kaylee was happy as can be swinging on her own swing. After swing time we played with the slides and Kaylee was first up...and not too pleased about going down the slide. Poor little girl got a little scared and ended up with a few tears she eventually went down with no tears after watching the other girls try the slide.
The girls had so much fun and were so worn out from the park that I had to put them to nap an hour early! I don't think I've ever put them to bed that early so I am hoping they will be happy this afternoon when we hang out with our neighbors in the 'hood and not too cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment