26 April 2011

We've Been Having Fun

so we have been a little delayed in blog updating. In the week of not posting I had a dentist appointment (all clean and beautiful), Kaylee's 12 month check up, Easter celebration, egg hunt, egg dying, wagon rides and #3's 12 week appointment. See we were busy!

I am also monitoring the kids to see if we need to tweak our current daily schedule. So far I think we are doing pretty well keeping to our current schedule, but I figured I would just check since it had been awhile since I re-evaluated. I also got the idea since on Saturday (my family's Easter celebration) the girls decided not to nap. I am pretty sure they were too excited about partying to sleep. At one point they were so tired but still happily going Greg and I decided to stick them in the car and Greg drove them around and somehow they only slept for about 20 minutes. crazy babies :) oh and Kaylee didn't sleep at all in the car...but she was being friendly- plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment