05 November 2011

I've Been Held And Gifted

Friends and family have been visiting our little Lilian. Our dear friend Kim and her husband came to the hospital to visit us and brought Lily a 'little sister' sleeper and me a few of what some call unmentionables. :) Thanks K- they are just a perfect pick me up when you are feeling your finest. Hahaha. And then miss K brought us dinner/lunch for a week! It was a bunch of delicious food--I'm still working on the tiramisu :)
Out neighbors have been on the scene frequently and we have loved it! Gigi came over and hung out with the gang and after lunch she took the girls for a waging ride while I took a little bit of time to rest. Alison came to meet liliana last night and held her do easily and happily.
Loving life and the generosity of our friends and family! So many people have been generous in their time, thoughts, and gift of food/clothing: and other baby goodies! Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment