06 March 2012

Hi, blog. It is me, Lily

Momma hasn't posted much about me recently, so I figured I had to take things into my own hands...now that I realize I has hands.
So what's going on with me? Well I'm already a big girl. I'm 4 months and 1 week old and happy as can be. I really like to sleep at night just like my big sisters! I like to nap when they do as well. I figure why be awake without them? It isn't nearly as fun! So, I sleep from about 2:00-4:30 and then from 7:00-7:00. When I wake up in the morning I'm happy as can be. I wake up with a smile and I can't help but chatter- these sounds I can make are pretty cool. Mom tells me I make a pretty good 'raspberry' sound...whatever that is.

My sisters come in and get me in the morning and that is pretty cool. I think they like me. They bring me toys and books during the day too. When my sisters aren't playing with me I might take a little snooze or I'll play with anything I can grab, like moms hair, I can hey a great grip on that stuff! I may even eat-I eat a lot- 5x a day and at least 3 of those times I want 8oz! When I went to for my check up the doctor was impressed with my almost 15 lb frame :) I guess you could call me healthy.

I'm hungry after talking about all the eating I do...I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment