12 June 2012

Orange You Happy

The girls needed an activity last night so painting was what sprung into mind. I have been neglectful in having the girls paint their 2 year old painting, so 2 months late the painting is done :) the only trouble is that it wasn't the same size as their 1 year old painting, but I guess my plan will change as the years go on. I was so amazed with Alex while she was painting- she was so thoughtfully putting the paint on the canvas, so cool to see! It is time to get something set up to stand up and paint!
The most exciting part of last night was that Liliana was able to join her big sisters in art making. She really loved it- she's a natural :) I think she loved the feeling of the wet gooey paint.
This time around I was too busy watching the girls in their moment. It was so wonderful to see them in real life rather than behind the camera lens. I did manage to get a few pictures but none of Kaylee because she insisted on being stark naked- oh my girls have a way about them.
Painting, bath, bedtime- a wonderful ending to our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment