20 September 2012

Ban-pa Wednesday

Wouldn't be complete without a trip to Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt :)
The girls seemed to have a fine day with Ban-pa hanging out at the house while I went to the doctors office to get a check up on little #4. (who by the way, is perfectly healthy sounding :)). Once I returned from my office visit the girls declared they wanted to go to 'sveet fog Fo some I ceam'. How can one resist such a 'sveet' request?

So here are the girls...Alex was sharing he pink ice cream with Kaylee. It is so cool hearing them interact with one another. Here is one conversation that took place:
A: I got a beeg bite!
K: careful Addy wit your beeg bite
A: I be careful Tee-tee wit my beeg bite
K: okay Addy, be careful

And then when Alex was sharing her pink ice cream Kaylee reciprocated and gave Alex some of her 'blue like my bike' ice cream....she even added 'someshing special' aka. A sprinkles.

Love these girls and the time they get to have with their grandpa...it is truly a gift that no money could ever buy! We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment