01 December 2009

Fashion Bedrest

So we all are thinking it, but no one really wants to come out and say it...Morgan, it's time to get some maternity clothes!

Those are probably the worst words anyone could say to me...I mean, I'm happy that the condo is getting bigger, however the clothes that people make accommodate such structures are pretty much awful or if they are decent way to expensive to wear for about 2 months. So what is a girl to do?? Cardigans, tunics, open jackets, maybe a dress or two, and leggings. The only way to go right now.

Greg gave me some of his pajama bottoms that he no longer wears (because they are too big on him) and they fit me just fine..with elastic still left to stretch! I'm not sure if these pants ever did fit Greg now that I think about it.

1:15- Snack time...gotta run

2 comments:

  1. You should probably go ahead and invest in them... I mean afterall you ARE going to have like 12 kids right?? You should be able to get plenty of wear out of some maternity clothes :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we have 12, you're taking eight of them.

    ReplyDelete