15 December 2009

That's Right...




Think Pink x2!

We went to the doctor's office on the 9th for our 20 week appointment and found out we are expecting 2 girls this spring! We were slightly more than shocked when the technician told us that we had 2 girls on the way....the idea of two girls never crossed my mind as a real possibility for us, we always thought one of each or two boys.

Looking on the bright side, like I told my friend Kim- "We have new shopping partners!" and Greg promptly put a hold on my credit card account :)

How my mom and dad found out about the sexes? I called my dad...

Dad- hello
Me- Hey Dad!
Dad- So, what's it going to be? What news do you have for us today?
Me- Well, do you want to know baby A or Baby B?
Dad-ummm, baby A!
Me- Well, baby A is a.......girl.
Dad- oh yeah, a little girl...and Baby B?
Me- You will have to call mom and find out!
Dad- (laughter) Wait no! B is for Boy- you have to tell me!
Me- I love you, call mom and find out
Dad- (laughter)
Me- *click*

So I called mom afterwards and told her that Baby B was a Girl and that she would have to call dad to find out the other half :) I thought it was pretty funny and I think they did as well. So far most people have been pretty excited about the two girls, which makes it a little easier for us to 'digest'.

No comments:

Post a Comment