15 April 2010

12 am feeding

In order to feed Alex at night we have to wake her most of the time, no problem there. This morning was no different- We wake up, collect Alex from her crib and work on waking her up for the next few minutes.

Feeding went well and now it is time for the diaper change. I have her lay in the 2nd crib we have while I make sure i have all the supplies needed and I hear bubbles (success!)-perfect timing. It is much nicer changing one full diaper rather than changing a diaper and then changing another one 2 minutes later b/c little miss wasn't finished (Alex is a fan of the get changed, destroy diaper, get changed again method of diapering). Well I think Alex has a sense of humor b/c as I was unlocking the diaper and grabbing a wipe she seized the opportunity to finish her #2 business. Lucky for me it wasn't a grande finale, but she managed to create a splatter zone which included my shirt, the crib sheet, and the bumper, which took most of the damage. I stood there in shock and she just looked at me wide eyed and cute, acting like nothing had happened. Sweet girl but slightly mischievous perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! We used to call it the "Ice Cream" effect because thats what it looked like. Yay for poopies. They will be potty trained before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete