19 April 2010

Good Monday to all!

Alex had quite the appetite yesterday and last night- wanting to eat every 2 hours rather than her scheduled every 3 hour feedings. It worked out, she slept well during the night :)

Some of you may have heard that the recovery process for me at the hospital wasn't picture perfect..but good news is my swelling has been going down a little each day and this morning I was able to see what appears to be the normal size of my legs (at least my knees)! It was truly and exciting and surprising sight because when I went to bed last night my knees were still the size of my swollen thigh aka. HUGE.

Today I have a Dr. appointment to check on my incision and make sure my blood pressure is heading back to normal and all that jazz. We think all will go well- I'm pretty sure my blood pressure dropped as soon as I was discharged from the hospital and was able to take one of my babies home.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are getting back to normal! We sure do miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete