27 April 2010

Our First Outing!

And we have another success!

I was worried this morning since the forecast was 80% chance of rain- I was just picturing myself trying to go to the dr.'s office in the pouring rain pushing my super stroller; kids screaming...in my head it wasn't a pretty picture. Luckily, it didn't rain on our parade and the girls were awesome!

We made it to the office on time and all together- I was slightly impressed b/c as I was about to get the last kid in the car seat I got a splinter in my foot..awesome!

So, our outing was for Kaylee's NICU discharge/2 week appointment and she was an excellent patient! Our little girl now weights 5lbs 13oz (when she was discharged from the NICU on Thursday she weighed 5lbs 9oz), so we have done a good job putting some ounces on her! Every thing else checks out well and the Dr. was very pleased that the only instructions we were given to follow from the NICU was to give Kaylee vitamins- we are a lucky and happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment