21 April 2010

We shall call this Doctor Day

My mom came over to drive me to the appointments since I hadn't been cleared to drive yet..so our journey on Doctor Day started around 9:40 this morning.

I went for my 2 week check-up (round 2..went on Monday but the dr. was called out for a delivery) All went well- my blood pressure is still higher than normal, but that is to be expected for the next little while. The doc couldn't see my incision and I've lost an amazing amount of weight- I started at 175, Monday I was 134, and today I am 128; Postpartum makes for a great weight loss plan. I go back to the doc in 2 weeks just to check on my blood pressure.

After my appointment, mom and I went to see Kaylee- and she was just happy sleeping during the whole visit- that is okay b/c soon we will have plenty of time at home with her :)

And now at 11:50 it is Alex's time to shine at the doctor's office. She was running a low temp again, but we quickly got her temp up, so no worries. She currently weighs 5 lbs 13.6 oz-so she is right on track with her weight gain- woo hoo! So we are all happy and healthy, it is amazing what a difference a week or two can make.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Sounds like Kaylee will be home soon! Take care Morgan! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin---We are hoping to bring home baby this week!! :) I can't wait to share pictures!

    ReplyDelete