17 June 2010

Can you hear me now?

Yesterday I visited my parents and on my way home I got stopped by every light from Warrenton to Gainsville...Alex was unhappy because she lost her pacifier and that made the stop lights all that more exciting. Just as I was thinking I was in the clear of the Gainsville stop lights, I was 4th in line nothing is stopping me from getting home to feed the girls (I was cutting it close) except for a lovely train! So my kids are hungry, I get stopped by 12 stop lights and a train- not fun. The best part of the trip was when I pulled into the driveway..I unload Kaylee (she is asleep) and go over to get Alex. I open the door and she is just mad crying- and it was so loud that my "neighbor" who lives 7 houses and a open space away from us, heard Alex's cry! My girl has some pipes...Slightly embarrassing, but poor Alex was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment