17 June 2010

What a day!

The girls went to school today and LOVED it! The 6th graders were performing their end of year play so we went for a visit. The girls spent time in the office hanging out and being loved on while I watched the play. Afterwards, more teachers came to see Alex and Kaylee and the girls just were as happy as could be.

Since it was such a nice day the girl and I met some of the teachers out on the playground for recess and some of my students were able to meet the girls. The students were amazing interested and well behaved around the girls-Some of my favorite sound bites from my students:

What are you going to name them?

She has big, beautiful blue eyes, and so do you! She must have your eyes

Are these your babies?

They look different on the outside of you.

You look different. You are small now!

Some days I miss the wisdom of those little ones :) The girls have asked to see the teachers again, so we will see them on Monday for the end of year luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment