11 June 2010

What type of comment is that?

I went to Kohl's the other day to make a return with the girls and attracted the attention of another mom.  This mom had two really cute girls, both with pretty curly hair, probably around the ages of 3 and 5.  We talked a little while, the lady was really nice, my girls were well behaved looking around as much as they can and her little ones were not so much- it was time to move on in the store and the woman decided to ruin the nice conversation by ending it with... "Better you than me".  Do people just assume having twins is a horrible experience?

Rude.

3 comments:

  1. Cut her a little slack my love, its Only because she is strung out on having a 3 and 5 year old and trying to shop with them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see what you are saying, and I am sure I'll be going nuts in those years as well, however she isn't the first person to make that same comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell her "I completely agree!"

    Make her wonder what hit her. ;)

    ReplyDelete