22 October 2010

6.5 months?!


Where has time gone? I think I say that just about every week, but really where did the time go?!

Today the girls got their first finger food- Apple Cinnamon Puffs- (which almost made me gag...and I thought my problem was the pureed food, see post below). Alex and Kaylee needed a little boost to fit in their high chairs with the table attached so I placed a folded kitchen towel underneath them..it worked pretty well. I took a long video of the girls trying to eat, so I won't be offended if you turn it off early.

The girls were pretty good in using their little fingers- did you know that it is called a pincer grasp?! Here I am thinking it was called 'pincher grasp' until yesterday. How did I become a teacher and a mom and not know that? sad story. Kaylee was so excited to try out the little snacks, but the poor girl was pushing her puffs all around the tray trying to grab them :( And Alex got her little puff pretty quickly; making it into her mouth was another story. We are still practicing.

(no video for now...silly blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment