18 October 2010

It's Been Crazy...

This past week and a half has been quite busy! I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Neil last Friday as I headed to the OBX for an amazing wedding weekend. Greg had control over the girls for the remainder of the weekend, his mom and dad visited as well as his aunt for a short time. The girls and adults seem to enjoy themselves while I was gone- and Greg was outstanding with flying solo- he brought both of them to church on Sunday and I am sure he said a few prayers to keep them quiet during Mass. :) Our normal church goers were impressed with Greg and from what I understand the girls were well behaved.

The wedding was so much fun, though the poor bride was sick and then it seems that a few of us felt under the weather for most of the following week as well- lets hope the bride was able to enjoy every moment of her honeymoon!

My family that lives in Florida came to visit starting on Thursday and the girls and I had a great time visiting them at the farm that evening. Aunt Laura was there to meet the girls for the first time (as well as their cousins Tina and Hunter), my sister was able to see the girls again- last time she saw them they were probably right about 6 pounds!

On Saturday we had a family reunion of sorts and had lots of family pictures taken- Greg and I are so excited to see what the photographers were able to capture. Our girls woke up that morning with their first ever stuffy nose, but you would have never known they weren't feeling their best by their behavior- with the wind, stuffy nose, and crazy amount of people, Alex and Kaylee were such troopers!

Not sure what is planned for this week, but I will try to do some blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment