01 October 2010

Hello, October.

Excuse my absence this past week- it has been a little crazy around here. Our refrigerator broke, 70 degrees inside the fridge doesn't do much for all the groceries you bought just a few days prior :( It is surprising how much you want to eat when you don't have a fridge..I must have opened that darn fridge door 20+ times to find the same thing each time..NOTHING! Good news is that after the awful experience at Sears we were able to purchase a new refrigerator from the orange store. Now we have a fridge that is nice and cold though it is taking a little time to get used to since we went from a bisque fridge to black. It is kinda scary looking, but I'm a fan. Luckily our freezer still worked otherwise all the food I've been making for the girls would have been a waste. I was able to store my freezer food at my neighbors for awhile so that the new appliance could be delivered and then cooled.

We got our "baby backpacks"!!! I am so excited to use them so I am hoping Greg the girls and I might be able to go on a hike this weekend to try them out and perhaps see one or two changing leaves.

We have lots planned this month and it is only day one!
Oct. 1- 6 month check-up
Oct. 2- hiking perhaps
Oct. 3- A day with mom
Oct. 6- Grandpa's Day with the girls
Oct. 8-9- Kim's Wedding Weekend!!!!!
And that is only the first week!

The very next week my Brother and his fam are coming up from Florida as well as my sister!!! It is going to be a great week when they are here. My sister-in-law has yet to meet the girls and my Sister hasn't seen them since MAY! So it will be so nice to see them and for the girls to meet some more family! During their visit we are going to have family pictures taken- Greg and I are excited! I have a really great little jacket to wear and I am wavering on what the girls should wear; details to come I'm sure. I can't wait to share the pictures with you so let's all hope the photographer works quickly! :)

October is fixing to be a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment