21 February 2011

Today's Edition : I Love When...

Other people do the work for me. A month or so I discovered the joy of felt and since then I've been chasing ideas across the internet for future projects. Number 1 project on my mind: Felt Food. and since Joanne Fabrics was having a sale on their felt I ventured out there today sans children and did some shopping. I bought the rainbow pretty much, but once I got home I thought I should have bought more so I had enough to make a play house for the girls. But for now I'll focus on the food- and as I was scanning the internet for patterns I stumbled across this little gem.

OhDeeDoh!

I've looked at this site before and I know plenty of people rave about it and now it is my turn- Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving me hours of work trying to find just the right tutorials for my girls food.

I know it is a little early for the girls- but it keeps me busy when they nap and think of how fun it will be for them to play pretend when they get older :) So much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment