31 May 2011

Babies Got A New Pair Of Shoes



I felt badly putting the girls in leather shoes and it being 90* outside...I hate wearing real shoes in the summer so why should the girls have to suffer in full leather shoes?! So it was time to get them some shoes. My goal was to get a pair of shoes that would double as an everyday walking the sidewalk shoe as well as something that would be good in the pool. And we were in luck! I had finally decided a white pair of Crocs is what I wanted...and Amazon.com didn't have them in their size and i was really annoyed; I wasted a bunch of time researching something I couldn't have which seems to be common for me and baby things. But I ended up at Stride Rite at their BOGO 50% off sandal sale and we hit the jackpot with these little shoes. The girls seem pretty proud when they tried the shoes on and walked around. The only down part was that the store only had one pair in the girls size so one is being shipped to us (supposed to arrive today, but it is 8:30 and no sign of the package) :(

Side note: to those of you with twins or two small children needing new shoes- bring reinforcements. While it is possible to fly solo (I did) it was similar to what I would expect herding cats would be like; You call the cats name asking it to come your way and they start to follow your command but something catches their attention and BOOM! they are gone...same thing happens with my kids and when they are gone they wanted to toddle into the mall- thankfully the mall wasn't crowded and we had a patient sales lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment