19 May 2011

What A LIfe!

We have been busy around here recently- hence the lack of posts. Pictures and videos have been taken but life has been full and good and time away from the computer was a must. So what has been going on? In my absence Greg and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, watched a dog for a week, sold my dear Apple computer, took some walks, enjoyed the rain and everything in between. Seems like a lot of things going on in just a few days!
While watching my parents dog I realized two things: 1. I'm not ready for a dog and 2. Spit (my parents dog) is THE most patient dog I know or most likely ever know. She was so amazing with our girls, esp. Alex. There was plenty of wacking, smacking, pulling, tugging, wagging, poking, prodding, and stealing (yes, stealing) and Spit took it all in stride- she would walk away when she was tired of the tiny hands bothering her and curl up quietly trying to hide in the kitchen or behind the coffee table. So stealing-little Alex loves playing with Spit, she pushes a toy in the dogs face and laughs (she didn't alway need a toy, a book, cardboard, or sippy cup all worked up a good laugh as well) but when she laughed the most was when she would steal the dogs bone away from her...often she would pull the treat right out of Spits mouth and the dog never budged. Such a patient dog...videos to post later hopefully!
And my loving computer is going to a new home...a good home in Florida with my brother and his family. I wasn't using my desktop ever so I figured it was time to sell before Apple came out with an even newer product (which will be tomorrow I'm sure).

The floor is messy and the girls are about to wake up...so it is futile clean up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment