31 May 2011

Happy Memorial Day!


the next Karate Kid?

We had a good weekend here...relaxing mostly. On Sunday we went to Harrisonburg to celebrate Greg's grandfather's birthday with a wonderful brunch. We decided then that the girls would call their Great Grandpa K, Opa (German for grandfather). Before brunch was served the girls got hungry and probably ate 1/2 cup or more of blueberries...then when brunch came around they continued to eat...and get away with murder ie. standing on chairs :) I am fairly certain everyone had a good time during the visit. We left around 2:30 and the girls fell asleep before we got to I-81.

On Monday Greg spent much of his time reading and writing, a common thing for him during law school- esp. this summer since he signed up for 2 writing classes!! So with a short semester and lots of writing, our trip to the beach will be much deserved. Since Greg was busy the girls and I headed to the mall to meet up with my mom, grandma, and dad. The girls went shopping while my dad went to the Apple store and when he was done I took my girls to see him while the other ladies continued to shop. Dad and I went home and played with the girls, fed them lunch and sent them off to bed. A wonderful end to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee is ROCKIN' that hairband!! Way too cute!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, is that a CURL I see on the side of Alex's head? :o) Yay!! Pigtails soon!!

    ReplyDelete