10 August 2011

15 Month Update

A month late, but an update none the less. Both are as healthy as can be and little Miss Kaylee had quite a growth spurt! I had two different nurses come in and measure her since the Doctor didn't think her growth was possible. Turns out that between 12 and 15 months toddlers usually have a slight plateau in growth, not our Kaylee! She grew 3 inches!!! She is now 33" tall, I can hardly believe she is almost 3 feet tall! So crazy. Now my sweet Alex grew as well, but she is happily sitting (standing) around 31" and a little change. She grew as well, but only about 1.5-2 inches. Still a lot of growth for her age, but sister has a good 2 inches on her.

I don't remember exactly how much each weighed, but I think Kaylee was 24 lbs and change and Alex was 22 and change. Those are the biggest updates that came out of the well baby visit- we will have another one in October before #3 shows her face (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment