10 August 2011

I Need A Moment...

To brag about my husband. I have been remiss to not post about him earlier and I just wanted to let you all know that after finishing his Summer semester of law school he took two weeks to study for an exam that will further his current and future career. The test is call the Project Management Professional (or PMP) and it is considered the capstone of exams for anyone who is a project manager...basically means you are a pretty big deal :) and he PASSED!

We are so proud of him and so happy for him- he is slightly on the non-shalaunt side when it comes to his accomplishments, but I guess that is why we are here and if it is the blog then it is a pretty big thing :)

Also on the bragging about Greg note- We got GREAT grades back from his Spring semester! The girls and I knew he would do well, he on the other hand wasn't so sure. In fact he thought he bombed one of his exams and boy was he wrong, he got an A ! He has worked so hard this past year and somehow managed to pull off great grades, praise at work, and undying smiles and laughter from his girls! We are so happy that he is part of our life!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment