10 January 2012

House Is Awake

Our house was a peaceful place at 5:10 when Greg started his shower. I woke up around 5:18 and the babies were all still sleeping. And then at about 5:50 Greg went to say goodbye to the girls and was greeted by a wide eyed Alex staring at the door. And then she let out her battle cry to Kaylee and we were up! Lily woke up right about then and this place was a hoppin'!
Greg left for the Metro a little later than normal today so I hope he didn't have a hard time parking or catching a train- but I know the girls liked the extra time with him this morning.
Here is a picture of all of us going strong am hour later- go lily!

1 comment:

  1. perhaps you should text me and be my alarm.. while the girls are your alarm. :) Brett and I are doing morning workouts.. wahhh

    ReplyDelete