15 January 2012

Wisdom Is Gone

Last Thursday I had my last 2 wisdom teeth pulled and thankfully Greg was able to take Friday off to care for the girls. The day of the removal GG watched the girls and Greg drove me to the dr. office. "put me under, doc." I don't deal with mouth pain and my mouth is small (shocker, I know). So under I went, even though it takes longer for in office recovery and it is more expensive it just had to be done. I don't think the doctor liked the idea as much, but he went along with it anyway and did a great job.
My one impacted tooth hurt and was swollen for about 5 day but all in all the recovery was easy. I am just now able to sleep on my impacted side and also comfortably chew pretty much any food. I took coming back to real food slowly since I'm a bit of a whimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment