29 November 2010

First Time Out


The whole family took a walk the other day to test out the new stroller-it was a little windy, but we managed. Greg was able to take some time away from exam studying to enjoy the windy walk as well! The stroller may be heavier than my original Double Snap n' Go, but it is a breeze to push-it glides so easily. I love it! The only minor issue I have with it is that you have to take off the seats to fold up the stroller...sad story, but I am sure I will get used to it as time goes on. I think even though the girls are getting a little big for their Snap n' Go I will keep that around for quick in and out trips and use the big kid stroller for longer trips out and for walks.
Pictured above is what happens when you take a baby for a walk and then try to feed...poor Alex didn't even get through eating from a spoon and that is her favorite part of meal time :( She was so tired that I was able to clean her off, take her out of her seat, bring her upstairs and lay her in her crib and she never batted an eye. All in all I think she enjoyed her new big kid stroller!

1 comment: