15 November 2010

Red Light, Green Light, GO!


She did it!
The girls have loved playing with a plastic set of 'keys' that my friends mother gave them. And on that set of keys there is a 'stop light' and the yellow light is a button and when you push it the red and green lights light up. Well if you would like to see a baby who is entranced just push that button and bingo! Well today, as you can see in the picture, Kaylee found the yellow button all on her on and boy, was she awestruck! She had the biggest eyes just staring at the bright lights in disbelief. I really don't think she could believe that she turned those lights on...She proceeded to turn the lights on and off staring in awe each time. And in the picture you can also see Alex attacking, she thought the lights were pretty great as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about the girls and am sorry I wasn't able to see them when we came up to NOVA. So glad they like the keys, I didn't know they lit up! Please make sure that what ever is causing them to light up can't get out and be swallowed. Just had a church friend's child pass away from swallowing a battery. I don't want that to happen to one of your precious girls. I would rather buy them something else if they are dangerous. Kay Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Williams! I double/triple checked the toy and it seems to be really secure- 4 screws holding it closed and all were on tight! I am sorry to hear about your friend, our thoughts and prayers are with them.

    I will be sure to keep an eye out when buying new toys for the girls.

    ReplyDelete