15 November 2010

Say Cheese...with Cheese!



We had fun at Wegman's today. While cruising along checking my list to make sure I remembered to get all that was needed I remembered the girls had cheese for the first time yesterday and I needed to get them some milder cheese (Swiss was quite the cheese to try the first time out!)
side note: Alex liked the Swiss while Kaylee was not a fan.
Back to the story-we are at Wegman's and I picked up a milder cheese, Colby Jack, and Kaylee tried to reach for it- so I gave her the 8oz block of cheese. She seemed to like the cold feeling and perhaps the crinkle of the wrapping, she was smiling and talking to it-I'm not sure what it said back, but I had the feeling the cheese was funny b/c Alex started laughing. She just thought Kaylee and the cheese were too funny, so I gave her a block of cheese* too, Sharp Cheddar (for mommy). And who would have guessed, the sharp cheddar is a funny cheese as well! I was pushing my stroller around with 2 girls just talking up a storm to 2 blocks of cheese and I started to chime in on their conversation; I felt like I was missing out on all the fun. I am sure the other shoppers thought we were crazy for being so excited and happy about cheese but we had a 'Heluva Good' time :)

*I never intended to buy myself cheese, but I am sure this is the first of many times I will be buying 2 of something so that each child gets her own (insert unneeded/unwanted item here) to hold. All must be even in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment