09 December 2010

Chocolate Milk...For Me?


About a week ago I ran upstairs to get the girls some socks before my neighbor and I headed to Tysons for some shopping. As I was upstairs I hear a clanking noise and thought nothing of it since it just sounded like Alex was playing with the coasters. As I come down the stairs, about a minute later (maybe), I sense something is different but don't notice anything. Then I look at the coffee table, our band new leather steamer trunk and there was chocolate milk poured ALL over it! not only was the milk all over the coffee table but it was pooled on the girls play blanket and of course all over Alex. It looks as though she found my glass of milk and tried to drink out of it- only thing is that she doesn't really know how to do that :)
I wish the picture turned out better, but I was too busy laughing and trying to save my table (which is fine) that I wasn't able to get a good shot. But you can see the chocolate milk on her cheeks and her brand new onesie, that happens to be white and also on her cover-all outfit. Needless to say I had a good laugh and now I double check to finish my breakfast drink or move it way out of the way if I ever have to leave.

1 comment: