13 December 2010

A First Time for Everything

Today was a big day for the girls- they rode in a shopping cart for the first time! And boy did they have a good time! I took videos and pictures and I am sure the other shoppers thought I was more than strange, but how else to you relive the cuteness that was their first shopping cart trip?! Now you may be thinking 'How did you put those babies in a shopping cart? There are only 2 leg holes.' Well, fear not, I did not sit them on top of each other or let them lay about in the large basket area to roll around either :) Wegman's is pretty great and their shopping carts have 3 leg holes and because of this I was destined to have twins to place inside the described shopping carts. We will be back soon to enjoy another ride around the store and who knows what grocery store item will be the girls newest entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. Aw man! I wish I could've been riding in the back! They look like they are having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete