01 December 2010

Happy December!

For those of you that don't know December is my FAVORITE time/month of the year, hands down. My obsession with December may have something to do with my birthday and Christmas but not limited to. It is truly the best time of the year; I just love how happy people are, decorations, how generous people are, jingle bells, snow (on good years) and a good coat (or 3). I feel like when this time of year comes around I want to craft and bake like crazy so I think I will try to keep this momentum for awhile. In order to keep this momentum going the meat of the blog may change a little- more how to's, why do's and how comes will be posted. I hope this will be helpful and entertaining for you all, and maybe learn something from my crazy musings and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment