09 December 2010

Last Day On The Farm





The girls and I are spending our last day on the farm today. We have had such a busy day today that the girls forgot to take their pre-lunch nap! We started our day with breakfast in bed (pictured) and then we played a bunch and pet the dog and took a nap. After the girls had a quick nap we played with a sensory ball which just had Kaylee laughing, I think it tickled her. Alex ran off and was happy playing with the air vent and feeling the heat blow on her face and up her shirt :) I brought the girls together to play on their music table and then Kaylee found the newspaper, and boy did she have fun! After about 15 or 20 minutes into playing with the paper she became tired and ripped a piece of paper to use in place of a blanket (pictured). We had a slightly early lunch since we didn't get a nap and the girls were beat (pictured).
I'm going to get busy tidying our mess so that when grandpa comes home we can put up the Christmas tree!!!

1 comment:

  1. BABIES IN BAGS!!! (1st pic) How cool is that!! ANd I love the news paper blankie! She makes me sleepy looking at her!

    ReplyDelete