17 September 2010

I think I'm official.

I went to my first Mom's Group today. Does that make me an official stay at home mom? I'm not sure it was a great experience, but it was alright. The best part of going was that I was finally able to meet a mom who we see at church every week; she seems really nice and her daughter is so sweet and just a little older than the girls. I'm thinking I could have a new 'mom friend'.

The group seems pretty active and goes on field trips and has evening events just for mom's - unfortunately, I won't be able to go to those since I fly solo here until around 8:45 each night- but I don't have a problem with that the girls and I are finding other ways to get out and socialize (many people approach us for awkward conversations through the day anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment