25 September 2010

We Went To School



and saw some followers of ours :)
I took the girls to school the other day because I was coming in to make some copies for 2nd grade. It was nice to get out and do something other than errands or housework. We spent most of the day in the office hoping not to attract all the germs the big kids bring in to share. The girls were well behaved with only a little fuss when they realized they were trapped in their stroller. Alex and Kaylee both helped me make copies and Alex really earned her keep when she had to help fix the copier when it jammed (surprise, surprise).
It was a great sight seeing my girls smiling at all of my school friends- one of the 6th grade classes wanted to see the girls so Kaylee was the lucky one to meet and greet them. I am not sure who was more excited Kaylee or the big kids- Little Kaylee was just so excited to be surrounded by her adoring fans that her smile couldn't get any bigger! I wish I had a video of that moment...it was pretty cool.
All in all out trip was a success- I think we'll have to do another one!

1 comment: