24 September 2010

Picture This...

A mom, a dad, two babies, two car seats, a double stroller, a Toyota Highlander and a large leather steamer trunk table...

Well you could have caught all the action at HomeGoods last night- boy were we a sight to see. The HomeGoods employee looked at us as if we were crazy for thinking we could fit our purchase in my car, I don't blame him as I couldn't help but laugh at ourselves b/c we looked a little ridiculous. We tried every way possible to put that trunk in the car (with the kids safely attached to a seat) and of course our car has no bungee cables. Luckily Wal-Mart is right next door so Greg ran over there and bought some bungee cords and we were set! We tied up my hatch, drove to Tony's to get some dinner and off we were with our new prize!

I know it wasn't the best way for Greg to spend his one night off from law school-but we did come back victorious and with dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment