24 January 2011

Look What I Can Do, Mommy!


So, Alex is fast. My friend Lisa and I along with the girls went to lunch at Noodle and Co. and had a really great lunch date! The girls ate some of my Mac and cheese and really took a liking to it- Lisa's daughter, not so much. She took the noodle out of her mouth and handed it back to her mom :) It was priceless!
Now about Alex being fast...she was sitting to my right and Kaylee was on my left and I would take turns giving them extra mac and cheese, I gave Alex her bite and then turned to Kaylee for her bite and when I turned back to Alex-there she was standing in her high chair without a worry in the world, so much for those high chair seat belts. My crazy little baby has no fear, which is good in some regard, but I'd rather her not try free fall jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment