13 January 2011

What's For Lunch

As some of you have noted I'm sightly obsessed with making the girls food. I often search the baby food aisle to see what's in the jars and take those ideas home and copy :) Today I saw diced carrots and diced apples. Nothing too crazy but it was something new. So while the girls were still groggy from the car ride I took that time to make some cooked carrots.

20 mini carrots + 2 cups of water= perfectly cooked for babies in about 10 minutes on high

The girls woke up right as the carrots were ready so I put the girls in their high chairs and I rinsed the carrots in cold water so they would be cool enough for the girls to eat right then. I cut them in half and then sliced them and you are ready to serve. The girls have a thing for finger foods so these carrots were right up their alley. *side note: they didn't eat all 20 carrots, there are plenty left over!

No comments:

Post a Comment